Monday, March 31, 2008

No Trust

Had realized that years together doesn't measure the trust you can give. After a revelation, I don't have any idea in mind on how will a person prove itself to be trusted after now that somebody had shown me that years together cant even help on earning trust! Right now, I'm not sure when should I trust a person. I know that's a very big thing in every relationship no matter who he or she is. That's one of the primary aspects in making a relationship strong but how could we really trust a person? I'am speaking to any matter...love, business, family, friends and a lot more. Trust is always at the top to make things flow well. I was really so disappointed knowing that this person, still cant be trusted! I have changed to prove that I was wrong, that I can be loyal and I can be trusted again. It doesnt matter if that person is away or you never had seen him/her even once. The point is, you have jumped into that kind of game. It's an insult to the other person who believes and thinks that you are also faithful to him/her. I know how to respect, I know not to be rude, I recognize people and I believe that these things should also be done to me. I cant be perfect in performing these things but I know how to do it and will always remember to do it to every deserving people I know.

No comments: