Monday, March 31, 2008

Captured Our Friendship

Our friendship started since we started our college life. We were 5 before with another Ding Chrislyn but then she shifted to another course. Another friend came but then something happened and we ended up to four but still they are still our "Dings" by heart.

We call each other "Ding" which stands for "Bading". The first picture I have was during the Parent's Recognition Night held last March 23, 2008 @ UIC main campus auditorium. We had our parent's with us.

So this is us! Four years ago we were still that young by heart and face and right now, a little older face but still young at heart. Lol. From left is Ding yvon, Ding Daki, Ding Shamai and yours truly, Ding Akiss.

This second picture was during our graduation day. My thesis group and I almost failed to graduate but with the help of my Dings and other classmates, I became a part of that picture together with my closest friends. I'am very much happy to be joining my batch on that day. I felt so lucky and satisfied for marching after all the sacrifices we had. Sleepless nights with a maximum of 4hours of sleep a day, eyebugs because of the tears and sleepless nights, and the hunger for lack of money problem. As in weeeee...everything is over on that stage.

The last picture I have was during our Batch's outing at Samal Island. It was Juri's place and the two graduates sections merged to have fun on this outing. We really had a lot of fun that time even it was raining, black-out came and it was really so cold and dark around. We had fun during our game, foods and drinks as well. So this was, is, and forever "Dings" I have and I will always treasure in my whole life! Thank you so much for the friendship guys! Thanks for everything and I love you all! Keep in touch and see you around! I'm just an e-mail, text message, friendster and blog away! God bless us all!

No comments: