Sunday, March 1, 2009

Moving on

Up for my 6th day. Work time isn't bad and working place, atmosphere and mates ain't bad. I love the learning but I have to learn alone. I'm keeping my mind very busy so literally, I am moving on from something in the past. Well, i felt a lot better these past few days about that except on hurrying myself on learning a lot more than I could imagine for the new job. So I have this new programming language and database packed in my mind plus a new programming interface learning and installing everything i needed on ubuntu terminal. Very nosebleed! The good thing is I learned getting closer with Mr. and Mrs. Google Yahoo. I learned to read a lot and still I have a lot of questions. Nyahaha! I am making the time of my life on having new knowledge to store in mind. Its a lot better than getting busy with the habbit that I have before. Very very bad habit. "Have fun and never get tired" is the motto. heheh. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi maam.agi lang ko.hehehhe.Lidel kim Daddie diay ni.

Dennes B Abing said...

aw..ok..salamat sa pg.agi..:-)

Dennes B Abing said...

ako n kim ha..lahi lng nka open n accnt..hehe