Saturday, April 5, 2008

Its the Number

I keep on implanting into my mind that the person I knew was already happy with the life that he has. I want to forget and I want to get over. I was walking at Bajada last Friday from DOST office to LBP. As I was walking, I remembered the person who came to L2S to get me even though I was laughing at him because he might get lost. He doesn't really know Davao because he was new in here. But yet he came. Very sweaty maybe because of his adventure ride to an unknown place. I can still remember that he always waits for me for almost 2 hours because I was still on my OJT. I miss that person but I'm preventing to think about him. I always shook my head every time I remember anything about him. Just when I did, all the numbers we had show up. The numbers that we made meaning. It maybe 11, 0811, or 81. Out of the blue it just show up. It can be on a taxi, a jersey, shirt, booth, food court...as in everywhere. I just pretend I'm not seeing it and I throw away my sight to something else. It's not easy. When those numbers show up it makes me start on thinking about that person on my past. Well, the best thing is to smile and divert my emotions to anything else. As what I read from one of his writings, "Nobody wants to embrace pain, simply because its pain." Its something like that. Well, I'm inculcating to myself the same thing that he does to himself. Just really have to move on. I want to be happy for the separate lives and the persons that we both have in our life right now. If it will be us, then it will be us. I always believe on destiny and I know that it will lead us to the person really meant for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.