Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lost

This day is really so "wurla"! I have these 2 subjects for exam scheduled 2day. I'm so dumb not studying the lessons. I was even crying when i got in school but who am i to blame? Its my fault. When i was in school, i was really cramming. I wanna read but i don't have time. I wanna smile but i feel like a shit doing it. I don't have any reason to smile. I took the two exams and was never really sure of my answers..I'm really tired today bombarded with all the problems and being guilty with all my shortcomings. I wanna shout. I wanna cry. I feel like living in world where nobody cares for me.
Thats just one thing and there are still a lot of things. Added by this gown thing. I dont wanna mention it. Its..huh..i don't know! I mean duh! I'm so speechless bout that issue! Hey! I don't wanna hurt anybody here but it really sucks! grrrrr!!!!! I dont actually know whose to blame on this. I dont know what to say. I cant speak cause i dont know whom to talk to. Plus heres this thing i cant say what. Its a worst thing bothering me so much. Wohh!!! I wanna cry! I wanna shout! Just yesterday.. my 2 7 yrs bestfriends forsaken me. I was really worried and thinking if its really my fault. Im not that guilty on that anyway! I was thinking about a lot of things. All i wanna think right now is to sleep and wish that i will never wake up again. As i go home this night..i wish i could rest my soul, myself and my whole system. I dont know what to think first. Theres really a lot of things who needs space in my life. Im totally busted! So worst. Im lost! and i cant still find my way home..

No comments: